Men In Uniform Anthology - Elizabeth L. Brooks, M. Durango, Emily Moreton, Rob Rosen, Jon Keys, L.J. Hamlin, Hunter Frost, Mychael Black, Emma   Jane
Men in Uniform is a collection of stories about, you guessed it, men in uniform. From the sexy UPS guy to a Windsor guard, this little collection will surely satisfy anyone with a little kink for a man in uniform. I know I was satisfied, and I thoroughly enjoyed this little gem. I was very impressed with the quality of the writing and storytelling, and these morsels of uniformed sexiness left me wanting more!

The stories in Men in Uniform run the gamut of delivery man reconnecting with lost love, a stripper realizing his cop fantasy will be his reality, and a geek snagging the hottest UPS man around. All these stories were fun, engaging and most of all, HOT! All your fantasies come to life. But the one that got to me was Seven Steps to Heaven by Emily Moreton. The story’s about a stripper, Steve, who finds a dead body outside the club where he works, and Cameron, the cop, who first arrives on the scene. The story is told in seven parts, and those parts add up to one entertaining tale. There is an immediate attraction, and the fun is in watching it unfold. My favorite scene was when Cameron came to the club to watch Steve dance. It was very cute and sexy!

I just could not get enough of Steve and Cameron. Cameron as your typical Alpha male, all hard, possessive and sexy, and Steve was your sex on legs stripper. When you put these two archetypes together, and the author knows exactly how to write them, sparks fly! What else can you ask for? The sexual chemistry was off the charts and over time, they developed a deeper connection. But I was a bit disappointed with the ending because the story just…ended! Don’t worry, it was happy, but I wanted to know what happened the next day. I wanted more! And I would definitely read a full length novel. ::Hint Hint::

Men in Uniform has something for everyone, perfect read on a rainy afternoon or lounging by the pool.

description