Dangerously Happy - Varian Krylov
"Now, while I’m not an expert on BDSM, I’ve read a lot of books dealing with it, so I’m not entirely clueless about the subject. All I know is how I’m feeling while I’m reading a scene. If the character in question feels this is what he needs, everyone is on board and it’s a consensual act, then I’m right there with them. I’m not going to go into detail with what happens because I could inadvertently let some spoilers out. Just be aware there are some tough BDSM scenes with multiple partners that some readers may find a little too much to handle. I thought the author did a great job executing these scenes and felt they fit well with the story being told. That being said, please bear in mind there are some girly bits in the book. There are M/M/M and M/M/F scenes too. You’ve been warned, so don’t act surprised and pretend you didn’t know.

Ultimately, this was a love story, one I enjoyed from start to finish. It’s not going to be for everyone and that’s okay. I absolutely loved it and look forward to reading more from the author."

description